|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
Why Arts Matter
Arts in Education
Local Arts Agencies
Dates & Events
Arts & the Economy
Long Range Plan
Work by SC Artists
For Vacationers/ Visitors
Services & Programs
SC Arts Commission Grant Programs
Teacher Standards Implementation Grants
ALL GRANTEES are required to file a Final Report at the end of the grant period. The Final Report Due Date is printed on your contract. Failure to submit an accurate and complete Final Report by the due date may result in cancellation of the award and repayment of funds received. In addition, the S.C. Arts Commission will not fund applicants who have outstanding Final Reports.
Please note: We are experiencing difficulties with the online Final Report for FY2018 Teacher Standards Implementation (TSI) Grants. This page will be updated when the issue is resolved. If you are ready to complete your Final Report before that time, you are welcome to send a paper final report using the information and materials below.
A complete TSI Final Report will include the following:
- Final Report form, including:
- your contact information, with signatures of the appropriate Authorized Officials (If you're uncertain who should sign your report, please refer to the signatures on the back of your contract.)
- statistical information about your grant activities
- where those activities took place
- Narrative questions covering the following:
- Summarize funded activities.
- Include a schedule of events and information on participating artists/consultants.
- Specify any changes in activities from original grant application.
- If you were unable to spend your entire award, please provide a brief explanation.
- Evaluate funded activities.
- Discuss the performance of your organization and/or project in the areas of 1) program content, and 2) audience/community reaction or impact.
- Describe the project’s or your organization’s most outstanding accomplishment of the grant period.
- How did you evaluate the success of this work?
- For ongoing projects, what changes do you plan on implementing that could strengthen or improve activities?
- Describe how you reached out to members of the S.C. General Assembly and other state and local elected officials about the value of this grant to your organization.
- Describe how you credited the S.C. Arts Commission for its grants support.
- What can the S.C. Arts Commission do to improve its services to you, your organization and your community?
- all income and expenses for grant-related activities, not just items paid for by this grant.
Please contact your coordinator.