4K Arts Integration Grants
Apply through Monday, March 6, 2023 (see note)
To help 4K providers at designated locations offer arts integrated experiences for students and professional development for teachers to use the arts to increase kindergarten readiness.
All S.C. Department of Education Childhood Early Reading and Development Education Program (CERDEP) 4K providers. Private and corporate preschools/providers are ineligible to apply.
Up to $2,000 per fiscal year
December 6, 2022 – May 1, 2023
About This Grant
These grants help CERDEP preschool providers offer arts integrated experiences for students and professional development for teachers to use the arts to increase kindergarten readiness.
Projects may increase kindergarten readiness by:
- building connections between the arts and other subject areas in a meaningful way,
- providing artist-in-residence experiences for students that include professional development for teachers,
- and addressing gaps in arts access that have previously impeded learning in the classroom.
Grant guidelines are subject to change until applications open.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through our grants portal, which uses the Foundant platform.
New to Foundant? For frequently asked questions, registration instructions, and other helpful information, we highly recommend visiting the Grants Portal FAQ, before you begin working in the system.
PLEASE NOTE: You are urged to consider the Review Criteria (detailed in the “Review Process” section of these guidelines, under “After You Apply”) as you prepare your application materials. These criteria will be used to evaluate your application and determine the funding of your proposal.
Application preview coming soon!
After You Apply
I’m Here to Help!
- If you are seeking advisement, please contact Arts Learning Director Kimberly Washburn Motte (803.734.8694 | email@example.com) before submitting an application.
- If you have submitted an application, and/or you have a current grant, please contact the Grants Team (803.734.8695 | firstname.lastname@example.org).
We also highly recommend a visit to our Grants Coaching webpage, for
- open coaching calls for artists,
- category-specific information for grant applicants,
- topic sessions, and
- opportunities for one-on-one assistance.
Missed a group call or session? Look for the video link to access a recording of that presentation.