The application deadline for FY23 funding has passed
To help South Carolina organizations make arts programs and existing facilities accessible to persons with disabilities
Nonprofit organizations, units of government, and designated S.C. Department of Disabilities & Special Needs boards
Up to $2,500
September 5, 2022 – May 31, 2023
About This Grant
Accessibility grants are designed to help South Carolina organizations make arts programs and existing facilities accessible to persons with disabilities.
Grant guidelines are subject to change.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through our grants portal, which uses the Foundant platform.
New to Foundant? For frequently asked questions, registration instructions, and other helpful information, we highly recommend visiting the Grants Portal FAQ, before you begin working in the system.
PLEASE NOTE: You are urged to consider the Review Criteria (detailed in the “Review Process” section of these guidelines, under “After You Apply”) as you prepare your application materials. These criteria will be used to evaluate your application and determine the funding of your proposal.
After You Apply
I’m here to help!
- If you are seeking advisement, please contact Accessibility Coordinator Amanda Noyes (803.734.8675 | email@example.com) before submitting an application.
- If you have submitted an application, and/or you have a current grant, please contact the Grants Team (803.734.8695 | firstname.lastname@example.org).
We also highly recommend a visit to our Grants Coaching webpage, for
- open coaching calls for artists,
- category-specific information for grant applicants,
- topic sessions, and
- opportunities for one-on-one assistance.
Missed a group call or session? Look for the video link to access a recording of that presentation.