Topics and Training
Do you have questions about the South Carolina Arts Commission grants process? Could you use some pointers for managing a grant you already have? Well, get a coach! Twice a month, our Grants Team will offer professional coaching in Topics and Training video conference sessions.
These sessions are a free service and first-come, first-served based on time of registration. Space is limited, so please do not miss meetings for which you’ve reserved a spot.
Monthly Topics Sessions
- Grants-related topics with Q&A time at the end
- First Thursday of the month at 11 a.m., via Zoom
- Register for a Monthly Topics Session (required for security purposes). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
|July 2, 2020||Operating Support Final Reports|
|August 6, 2020||All grantees – Contract Packets & Contract Packets for Organizations using Fiscal Receivers|
|September 3, 2020||Creating a Profile for first time applicants
|October 1, 2020||Application Season
|November 5, 2020||Utilizing Collaborator|
|December 3, 2020||Interim Payment Requests/Direct Deposit|
|January 7, 2021||Application Questions & Answers|
|February 4, 2021||The Panel Process|
Monthly Training Sessions
The Grants Team will be available to answer your questions about the grants process. You can hop on to ask your question, stay on to hear other questions, or hop off at any time.
- Third Thursday of the month at 3 p.m., via Zoom.
- Register for a Monthly Training Session (required for security purposes). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For additional information, please contact the Grants Team (email@example.com | 803.734.8695).