ALL GRANTEES are required to file a final report at the end of the grant period. The final report due date is stated in the grant contract. Failure to submit an accurate and complete final report by the due date will result in cancellation of the award and repayment of any funds received. SCAC will not fund applicants who have outstanding final reports.
Unless otherwise instructed, grantees will file their Final Reports in our online grants management system by Foundant.
To begin (or continue) your Final Report:
- Log on to the online grants system with your Email/Username and Password.
- If you have forgotten your logon information, try the “Forgot your password?” link on the Logon page. That will send password reset instructions to the user’s email address on file in the system.
- On the “Applicant Dashboard” screen, scroll down to “Follow Up Forms.” Find your Final Report, and click “Edit” on the far right.
- Don’t see the final report you’re looking for?
- Be sure you are signed into the correct account.
- Your Final Report may not be available yet. When it is, you will receive a notification.
Remember, for helpful hints about using our online grants management system, visit the Foundant FAQ.
For additional information, please contact the Grants Team (email@example.com | 803.734.8695).