|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
Why Arts Matter
Arts in Education
Local Arts Agencies
Dates & Events
Arts & the Economy
Long Range Plan
Work by SC Artists
For Vacationers/ Visitors
Services & Programs
SC Arts Commission Grant Programs
Arts in Basic Curriculum (ABC) Advancement Grants
ALL GRANTEES are required to file a Final Report at the end of the grant period. The Final Report Due Date is printed on your contract. Failure to submit an accurate and complete Final Report by the due date may result in cancellation of the award and repayment of funds received. In addition, the S.C. Arts Commission will not fund applicants who have outstanding Final Reports.
For Fiscal Year 2017, ABC Final Reports will be filed online for some grantees and on paper for others.
- If you are in Group A or Group B in FY17, you will file online.
- If you are in the Year 3 of 3 Group in FY17, you will file on paper.
If you are unsure of your Group assignment, you can find it on the ABC Advancement Grant Awards page.
Groups A and B - Online
- To accommodate a delay in accessing the online FY2017 ABC Advancement grant Final Report in the OSCAR system, and to allow grantees plenty of time to complete the final report, we are extending the Groups A and B submission deadline until May 9, 2017. We apologize for the delay, and for any inconvenience. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this email and/or contact your county coordinator.
- We have become aware of a calculation error in the final report's budget table: the Earned income Sub-total line is not totaling correctly. If you find this is the case with your final report, please follow these instructions >>
To file your Final Report:
- Go to the OSCAR homepage and log in.
- If you have forgotten your login information, try the “Forgot your password?” link on the OSCAR homepage. If you still can’t log in, please contact your county coordinator for assistance.
- If you don’t see the “My Data” tab, click "Dashboard" at the top of the page, then the "My Data" tab.
For helpful reminders about how to use the OSCAR system, we recommend visiting the OSCAR 2.0 FAQ and Tips page.
Year 3 of 3 - On Paper
Please note: To accommodate a delay in preparing the Year 3 of 3 FY2017 ABC Advancement grant Final Report materials, and to allow grantees plenty of time to complete the final report, we are extending the Year 3 of 3 submission deadline until May 8, 2017.
We apologize for the delay, and for any inconvenience. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this email and/or contact your county coordinator.
To file your Final Report:
Please mail or deliver the following items to the South Carolina Arts Commission, 1026 Sumter Street, Suite 200, Columbia, SC 29201.
(Note: If you have any trouble using the forms, please visit the How to Use PDFs page.)
- Final Report form – This form includes three pages: grantee information, Activity Summary, and Activity Locations. Please be sure the first page has original signatures (do not send a copy).
- Narrative – Submit a narrative addressing the following:
- Summarize funded activities, including a schedule of events. Specify any changes in activities from original grant application.
- Summarize progress made on each goal in your strategic plan for the arts.
- Explain new opportunities that have presented themselves this year, or that may be available next school year, to augment or support the progress of your strategic plan for the arts.
- Explain any new challenges your school or district will face in continuing the progress of your strategic plan.
- Describe how you reached out to members of the S.C. General Assembly and other state and local elected officials about the value of this grant to your organization.
- Describe how you credited the S.C. Arts Commission for its grants support.
- What can the S.C. Arts Commission do to improve its services to you, your organization and your community?
- Organization Budget form – Include all income and expenses for your school’s arts program, not just items paid for by this ABC grant. If you are a school of the arts, provide your school’s entire operating budget.
- If you hosted an artist in residence during the grant period, please also submit a completed AIE Activity Detail form.
Please contact your coordinator.