|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
Why Arts Matter
Arts in Education
Local Arts Agencies
Dates & Events
Arts & the Economy
Long Range Plan
Work by SC Artists
For Vacationers/ Visitors
Services & Programs
SC Arts Commission Grant Programs
Arts in Basic Curriculum (ABC) Advancement Grants
ALL GRANTEES are required to file a Final Report at the end of the grant period. The Final Report Due Date is printed on your contract. Failure to submit an accurate and complete Final Report by the due date may result in cancellation of the award and repayment of funds received. In addition, the S.C. Arts Commission will not fund applicants who have outstanding Final Reports.
You can expect your FY18 Final Report requirements to be similar to the following. However, please keep in mind that the exact requirements ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please refer back to this page in March 2018 for complete instructions and information.
- The information gathered on this Final Report form:
- your contact information
- statistical information about your grant activities
- where those activities took place
- A narrative summarizing:
- funded activities
- a schedule of events
- any changes to the activities you originally proposed in your grant application
- progress made on your strategic plan for the arts
- new opportunities this year, and/or that may be available next year, to augment or support the progress of your plan
- new challenges you will face in continuing the progress of your plan
- how you reached out to elected officials about the value of this grant
- how you credited the S.C. Arts Commission for its grants support
- what the S.C. Arts Commission can do to improve its services
- Your school arts program's Budget, including:
- all income and expenses for your school’s arts program, not just items paid for by this ABC grant. If you are a school of the arts, you will provide your school’s entire operating budget.
- The information gathered on this AIE Activity Detail form, if you hosted any artists in residence.
Please note: The above guidance is FOR REFERENCE ONLY. Your actual FY18 Final Report will be submitted through the online grants management system. Do NOT attempt to submit the above information in place of an online Final Report.
Please contact your coordinator.