|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
Why Arts Matter
Arts in Education
Local Arts Agencies
Dates & Events
Arts & the Economy
Long Range Plan
Work by SC Artists
For Vacationers/ Visitors
Services & Programs
Roster of Approved Artists
The S.C. Arts Commission's Roster of Approved Artists is an extensive list of artists in many disciplines who are available to presenters and to serve in arts education programs in South Carolina.
A New Roster is Coming!
(and you're going to love it.)
Beginning August 2018, the Roster of Approved Artists is being transitioned to the new, S.C. Arts Directory and the SCAC Teaching Artist Certification.
- September 24, 2018:
Application form for Arts Directory becomes available online.
- Current Roster artists will be granted courtesy extensions into the new Arts Directory for one cycle (three years), but still must apply.
- Please note: those wishing to apply for the Teaching Artist Certification must first complete the application for the Arts Directory. Once completed, a direct link for the TA Certification application will be sent to you.
November 19EXTENDED to December 3, 2018: Deadline to submit online applications for Arts Directory & Teaching Artist Certification
- January 2019 (dates TBA): Panels for Arts Directory & 1st Cohort of Certified Teaching Artists
- February 2019: Publish Arts Directory & Certified Teaching Artists online
- Fall 2019: FY21 AIE Grant Guidelines announced (ALL Arts in Education grants will be required to use Arts Directory members for performances, lectures, demonstrations and Certified Teaching Artists for residencies and classroom instruction.)
- January 2020: FY21 AIE Grant Applications due (ALL Arts in Education grants will be required to use Arts Directory members for performances, lectures, demonstrations and Certified Teaching Artists for residencies and classroom instruction.)
- July 2020: FY2021 begins with new system in place.
Viewing the Current Roster
Until this transition occurs, the current Roster of Approved Artists is available by contacting Arts Education Director Ashley Brown.
Have additional questions? Email Arts Education Director Ashley Brown.