|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
Why Arts Matter
Arts in Education
Local Arts Agencies
Dates & Events
Arts & the Economy
Long Range Plan
Work by SC Artists
For Vacationers/ Visitors
Services & Programs
- How to Use Logo
- How to Credit Arts Commission Funding
- Download Logos
Funds awarded by the Arts Commission are public monies and must be acknowledged with a credit statement. When space allows, the Arts Commission’s logo should be used in conjunction with the credit statement on grantee websites, in other electronic communications and on printed items.
When using the logo to link to the S.C. Arts Commission's website, please link to the following address: SouthCarolinaArts.com
If you have any questions about logo use, please call 803.734.8696.
Minimum logo size
The minimum size for the standard logo is 5/8 inches wide (.0625), as detailed here. Always reproduce the standard logo at no less than 5/8 inches in width. The entire logo should be reduced or enlarged as a single unit so that the scale remains proportional. Do not move or rearrange elements of the logo in any way.
Additional ideas for using logo
- Include the logo in press materials, event materials and on your website.
- Include the logo in your newsletter or in other regular communications used to educate your constituents about the importance of public funding for the arts.
- Include the logo on postcards and brochures mailed to your patrons, and on playbills, programs, posters and banners displayed to promote your programs to audiences and visitors.
- Use the logo as the visual link from your website to the Arts Commission's website.
897 x 680 pixels
2.99 x 2.267 inches