|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
Why Arts Matter
Arts in Education
Local Arts Agencies
Dates & Events
Arts & the Economy
Long Range Plan
Work by SC Artists
For Vacationers/ Visitors
Services & Programs
SC Arts Commission Grant Programs
Operating Support for Small Organizations Grants
ALL GRANTEES are required to file a Final Report at the end of the grant period. The Final Report Due Date is printed on your contract. Failure to submit an accurate and complete Final Report by the due date may result in cancellation of the award and repayment of funds received. In addition, the S.C. Arts Commission will not fund applicants who have outstanding Final Reports.
FY17 Operating Support Final Reports will be due August 15, 2017 and will be filed in our new online grants management system by Foundant.
Your FY17 Final Report is now available in the new online system. The content of the Final Report has not changed; only the system used to submit your report is changing. We are excited about this change and think you will find the system easier to navigate and more reliable.
The Grants Office has pre-registered your organization, so although it is your first time accessing the system, you will NOT need to create a new account. Your logon credentials will be emailed to you. For security and ease of use, we recommend that you change your password when you log on for the first time (and be sure to make note of your new password). Here's a quick tutorial (PDF) >>
To begin (or continue) your FY17 Final Report
- Go to the online grants system's Logon page.
- Log on with the Email/Username and Password we provide for your account.
- If you have forgotten your logon information, try the “Forgot your password?” link on the Logon page. That will send password reset instructions to the user's email address on file in the system.
- Don't see the final report you're looking for? Be sure you are signed into the correct account.
- Not seeing the last application you submitted? That data has not been moved from the old online grants system yet (there is a "placeholder" application in the new system, necessary to set up your final report access). If needed, please refer to your file copies of your documents from the old system when completing your final report.
Additional information about the new system
For helpful hints about using our new online grants management system, visit the Foundant FAQ and Help page.
For now, please contact the Grants Office, by email at GrantsOffice@arts.sc.gov, or by calling the Arts Commission's front desk at 803-734-8696.
Please contact your coordinator.