|Search This Site >>
Skip to Main Page Content
Be Driven by the Arts
A Long Range Plan for the Arts in
Online survey results
The Canvas of the People 2010 included an online survey that received 245 responses.
Answers for each question:
- What is one thing that is working in the arts, either in your community, the state, or elsewhere?
- What is one of the biggest challenges facing the arts in your community or in the state?
- What help or support do you think is needed to address this challenge?
- What is a great opportunity for the arts in our state?
- Anything else you'd like to tell us?
Who answered the survey?
|65 or older||12.6|
|Where they live||Percentage|
|Urban (inside city limits)||37.8|
|Suburban (just outside city limits)||34.1|
|Rural (away from a city)||25.2|
|Who they are||Percentage (respondents could choose more than one category)|
|Arts or nonprofit administrator or staff||26.9|
|Arts or nonprofit board member or volunteer||25.3|
The Canvas of the People
Here's what we've heard so far:
- Summary of all public comments
- Columbia public forum
- Beaufort public forum
- Greenville public forum
- Arts Alliance Board meeting
- Hartsville public forum
- Aiken public forum
- North Charleston public forum
- Spartanburg public forum