SC Arts Commision Grants Awards
Craft and Visual Arts:
- Lilly Wei is a New York-based independent curator, essayist and critic who writes for several publications in the United States and abroad. A frequent contributor to Art in America, Wei is also a contributing editor at Art News and Art Asia Pacific.
- Nicole Cherubini attended the Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture and is a recipient of the National Endowment for the Arts Travel Grant and the New England Foundation for the Arts Fellowship in sculpture. Cherubini currently resides in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- John L. Moore is a recipient of numerous fellowships including the Ohio Arts Council Fellowship, National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship, and the Cleveland Art Prize. He has also been a visiting artist at the Art Institute of Chicago, the Cleveland Institute of Art, Duk-Sung Women’s University, University of Texas, and other institutions. Moore currently resides in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Caroline Savage is executive director of San Francisco Cinematheque, has taught filmmaking at the San Francisco Art Institute and San Francisco State and continues to teach in the film department at SFAI.
- Jennifer Blaylock is a freelance filmmaker, writer, curator and Program Associate at San Francisco Cinematheque. She assists in curating programs and researches and writes program notes.
- Steve Polta is an archivist/curator at San Francisco Cinematheque and an experimental filmmaker. His films have screened at Cinematheque, Pacific Film Archive, NY Film Festival, New York MOMA and San Francisco MOMA.
- Diana Fuller is a freelance curator, producer, editor and arts administrator. She has been the program director of the Squaw Valley Community of Writers Screenwriting Program in California for the past 20 years. She has created documentary films, edited Art/Women/California 1950-2000 (UC Press Berkeley) and curated the accompanying traveling exhibition.